Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Book!

Hey! Look!
It's in stores officially as of next week I believe.

I love the cover. The green and red are magical together. The green is actually the best green I've ever seen. The blue's pretty good too. I've seen a few of these Chomps and I have to say, without bias of course, that I like MINE the best!!
Cover is by Anna Walker, who I must remember to kidnap sometime and have her be my friend (because friendship under duress is the best kind, then they can never leave you). Look at her website. I want to be an Anna Walker picture, preferably a little bird.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    It's a super cover for a super book. Dad and I both really enjoyed it. Thanks for letting us read it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous Penn, can't wait to read it. What age range is it aimed at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I guess 8-11 loosely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and thanks my mum and somebody else's mum,

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! Shall have to buy it for the collection :-)

    And I agree, the cover looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Hoooooooray! Another one!
    Congratulations Pen, you're doing so well. Just imagine what the bellbirds and mudbrick and chais are going to do for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I was a Michael Street Kid!

    Spent the ages of 3 through to 9 in Michael Street, Beaumaris. It ended in a court, so was lovely and safe for kids to play in, and that street was FULL of children. We ran in a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suse, then this book is custom made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful cover Penni. Gorgeously vibrant colours. Looking forward to reading it! Congratulations. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw it in my local library today and I thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete